Since it has been exactly one month and a day since I started my 5 things I decided I better finish them up. I have 6, but hey, it’s my list.
1. bought first house
2. didn’t kill lawn, yet
3. completed entire fiscal and calendar year of working for self
4. learned new technology/ideas/practices to help further my abilities
5. made several paid trips to the beach
6. flew in a Piper Cherokee to of all places, Branson
If you have any other suggestions to my list feel free to post them. Or, make your own.
Now on to this year’s list. I’ve never been much for new year’s resolutions, but I thought I would try this year to set a couple of things I’d like to accomplish. I guess it’s a resolve to do something, whatever. As I thought about it, I came up with several but am only sharing a couple. Gotta leave some element of surprise. So, this year I want to (in no particular order):
– learn Spanish (at least have a small ability to communicate in it)
– work more efficiently
– get in shape (wow, sad it’s come to that)
There are more, but 3 is plenty for now.
Thinking of changing up my theme soon. Just one of those things that gets shuffled into the ‘not enough time to do free stuff’ pile.