[Completely design unrelated]
I go to weddings because you’re supposed when you’re invited and because my wife likes them. My aim is to find out early (either pre-wedding or from the itinerary) how long the service will actually be lasting. It isn’t that I dislike them, but like most men, they aren’t my ideal Saturday afternoon/evening outing.
But I could get into weddings if more of them started like this:
My thoughts as I watched the video:
- This ain’t happening in my church
- Man, there sure are a lot of bridesmaids and groomsmen
- My ineptness at dancing would have made this hard to pull off at my wedding
- What is this song? Who is the artist?
- Where’s the one overweight bridesmaid that is in every court?
- Ah, there’s not 32 sets of attendants; they must have all bailed out a side door at the front to line up at the back again.
- Woman minister? And I thought the dancing would be hard to get passed the elders
- I’d like to see them at their 50th anniversary party to see if they can still cut a rug
- This type of video is the reason YouTube exists.
Would definitely make weddings a little more fun. Don’t think many of our friends would’ve agreed to such a thing. Thinking maybe I should let loose a little more often.
So glad you posted that, I would never have found it on youtube and it’s hilarious. And I’m with Melanie…I may be a little to staid and borning compared to those folks. And also, congrats on your wonderful news – y’all are wonderful parents and Cohen will be the best big brother!
that is GREAT! thats a wedding everyone will always remember (hint hint C.G.!!!)
@Marci – Thanks for the congrats, hasn’t fully sunk in yet.
@Christy – I mentioned it to Chris, he said be prepared for the reception.
@all – When I posted this video on Wednesday night, it had 11k views on YouTube. In 42 hours it’s now up over 1.7 million. Amazing.