[Completely design unrelated]
I go to weddings because you’re supposed when you’re invited and because my wife likes them. My aim is to find out early (either pre-wedding or from the itinerary) how long the service will actually be lasting. It isn’t that I dislike them, but like most men, they aren’t my ideal Saturday afternoon/evening outing.
But I could get into weddings if more of them started like this:
My thoughts as I watched the video:
- This ain’t happening in my church
- Man, there sure are a lot of bridesmaids and groomsmen
- My ineptness at dancing would have made this hard to pull off at my wedding
- What is this song? Who is the artist?
- Where’s the one overweight bridesmaid that is in every court?
- Ah, there’s not 32 sets of attendants; they must have all bailed out a side door at the front to line up at the back again.
- Woman minister? And I thought the dancing would be hard to get passed the elders
- I’d like to see them at their 50th anniversary party to see if they can still cut a rug
- This type of video is the reason YouTube exists.